quinta-feira, 8 de julho de 2010

FROM A WINDOW performed by APPLE JAM

CUIDADO! Este vídeo contém cenas explícitas de Beatlemania!



“FROM A WINDOW” foi a quarta canção que o cantor Billy J. Kramer recebeu de Lennon e McCartney. Lançada em 17 de julho de 64, atingiu o 13º. lugar na Inglaterra. Billy J. Kramer, gravou também "I'll Keep You Satisfied ", “Bad To Me”, “Do You Want To Know a Secret” e “I Call Your Name” de John e Paul.

Late yesterday night I saw a light shine from a window

And as I looked again your face came into sight

I couldn't walk on until you'd gone from your window

I had to make you mine I knew you were the one

Oh, I would be glad just to have a love like that

Oh, I would be true I would live my life for you

So meet me tonight just where the light shines from a window

And as I take your hand say that you'll be mine tonight

Nenhum comentário: